Paddle Board Hourly Rental
- Select Hourly ‘Length of Time’ from a 1 hour rental up to a 5 hour rental. [Note Discounted All-Day Rentals are available as a separate product choice (see below).]
- Select Start Date and Time Slot options will appear for selection.
- Select Quantity (Number of boats) next to the button. [Note: Quantity will not go above the number of available boats for that time slot.]
- Next, review all information and select the BOOK NOW button. This product will be added to your cart for purchase.
- If all done, click on cart in upper right hand corner to checkout.
Rate Per Unit:
Boat Rentals are handled at the counter. Approximately 10 minutes prior to rental go to Lake Breeze Resort Office to sign a rental form, receive accessories (i.e., paddle and vest), and then proceed to boat for checkout. The office opens at 9:30 a.m. daily, if you would like an early morning rental, give us a call in advance and we can coordinate a person to meet you at a given time.
Non-motorboat Rental Policy
- A deposit is taken at the time of booking and applied to the balance. Any remaining balance is due at check-in. Except lake tubes.
- Lake Tubes have a $15 damage deposit and will be returned, when the tube is returned in good condition by sunset. [If tube is leaking, flat, or otherwise damaged, the deposit will not be refunded. If the tube is not returned to the office, the deposit will not be refunded.]
- All cancellations will forfeit deposit; however, reservation dates and times can be changed within a two-week period. If the weather is inclement, the deposit will be returned but both parties must agree on what defines inclement weather on the day of the rental.
- Hours available for rental begin at 8:00 am and must be returned before sunset, unless otherwise agreed on.